Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Conga Time! Mini Croi

Croi is one of those molds where I collect the Stablemates mold but not so much the Traditional sized one. I have the Sable Island Pony, and I have a handful on my want list, but I only need ALL of the minis. Currently, I'm only missing the purple clearware from the Gems of the Ocean set. 
Mini Croi is pretty equally divided into realistic...
...and unrealistic colors.
My favorite on the mold is Müller, from the 2022 Best of BreyerFest set. My copy went top 10 at NAN 2024 - her show name is Slow Disco!
This girl is the chase from the Chasing Rainbows blind bag. I was fortunate enough to pull her at a store. Her show name is Smol Gay Bean. 
I bought the blue Dahlia from a friend while at her house the night before a show. For this reason, her show name is No Self Control. 
Dear Breyer, More unicorns in realistic horse colors please. Love, Macie
Honestly I just like this girl because someone once said this set looked like Trix Yogurt and it reminds me of my childhood every time I see her. 
Regular Runs (Unrealistic)
Bottom Row (L-R): Chasing Rainbows Blind Bag Purple, Chasing Rainbows Blind Bag Rainbow Chase
Middle Row (L-R): Sparkling Splendor Deluxe Set/Mystery Unicorn Foal Surprise, Unicorn Swirl Set
Top Row (L-R): Both are from Mystery Unicorn Foal Surprise sets
Regular Runs (Realistic) L-R: 70th Anniversary Blind Bag, Mystery Horse Surprise Series 4, Deluxe Horse Collection
BreyerFest Special Runs (L-R): Arran, Müller
Other Special Runs: 
Bottom Row: Stablemates Club Dahlia (all four)
Top Row: Festive Filigree

2 comments:

  1. I love Mini Croi. I have a small conga that includes a custom. Love seeing your much larger conga! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks darling in any color. Well, almost. The Trix Yogurt is not my fave.

    ReplyDelete

The BreyerFest Files: The 2026 Haul

📂 The BreyerFest Files📂 In place of the usual July monthly round up of additions, this month we have the 2026 BreyerFest haul! I didn'...